Ellen Squires is an experienced and highly respected family law attorney mediator, with a reputation for helping even the most polarized parties reach equitable agreements.
With her even-handedness, patience and calming demeanor, she is able to help separating and divorcing couples see beyond their anger and resentment and secure agreements that will benefit their entire family, their children in particular.
Ellen devotes her mediation practice to the following areas of family law:
- Dissolution of Marriage/Divorce
- Legal Separation
- Allocation of Parental Responsibilities (Custody/Parenting Time)
- Allocation of Marital Debts & Assets
- Child Support
- Maintenance (Alimony/Spousal Support)
- Parenting Plans
- Parental Decision Making
- Post-Decree Matters
- Modifications to Separation Agreements & Court Orders
"There is no path to peace. Peace is the path."
- Mahatma Gandhi